Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business, certified by the Small Business Administration and the US Department of Veterans Affairs. Next Evolution Water Solutions, doing business as NEWS was first formed in 2006 in Austin, Texas and reestablished in 2013 in Durham, NH.
The company has three primary focus areas:
- Water & Wastewater Planning / assistance with design
- Procurement of systems and material
- Construction/Installation support
- Facility Management of installed systems
- Support Services including Maintenance
- Supply Chain Solutions & Distribution
- Program and Project Management
- Warehousing Operations
- Base Camp – Design/Construction; Provider of Support Services
- Contract Staffing Services through partner company
- Fuels Operations and Distribution
- Medical Supply
- Assist business to win US Gov’t, State and Local Contracts
- Proposal Writing Support
- Subject Matter Expert in logistics disciplines
- Business Development
- Management Consulting
- Project Management
Benefits to our customers:
- Providing subject matter expertise in Project/Program Management, Waste Water Engineering, Civil Engineering, Quality Control/Assurance, Planning and logistics with staff who are trained, reliable and customer focused.
- Experienced in conducting operations OCONUS, primarily in the Middle East/Central Asia, Africa and South America.
- Managing Director involved in projects, direct access to the Director.
- Versatile, agile and mission oriented company that has capability to quickly adjust to changing situations.
To enhance our solution capabilities, we have teamed with a highly effective network of professionals for reachback in both the government and commercial markets.
- All U.S. Military Services
- U.S. Government Agencies
- U.S. Government contractors
- Commercial Companies
- Suppliers and Contractors
Recent Acknowledgement and Awards:
Endorsement from Safe Ports, Inc. passing on the laudatory comments from the DLA Distribution Contracting Officer on the transition of DLA Distribution Guam (DDGM) from the incumbent contractor to Safe Ports “Best Ever Transition” completed by Next Evolution Water Solutions as subcontractor to Safe Ports, Inc. in May 2014.
December 29, 2014
Next Evolution Water Solutions LLC wins $2.8M Defense Logistics Agency Contract
Durham, NH – Next Evolution Water Solutions (NEWS) LLC, was awarded a US Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) contract worth up to $2.8 million this past November. The contract to provide warehousing and distribution services to DLA Distribution Tobyhanna in support of Tobyhanna Army Depot operations incudes one base year plus four option years.2.
March 12, 2017
Next Evolution Water Solutions LLC wins contract with US Army Corps of Engineers
Durham, NH – Next Evolution Water Solutions (NEWS) LLC, was selected as a subcontractor to provide management, industrial engineering, and analysis services to the US Army Corps of Engineers Humphreys Engineer Center Support Activity (HECSA) and other DOD Agencies. NEWS will support the prime contractor in various professional, technical and management services, including but not limited to conducting studies, collecting data, project oversight, and providing recommendations to improve efficiency and reduce costs. The contract was awarded March 9, 2017 and the period of performance will continue through March 2022, with the base contract and all options having a total value of $40 million.
May , 2017
Next Evolution Water Solutions LLC wins contract with US Department of State.
Durham, NH – Next Evolution Water Solutions (NEWS) LLC, was awarded a US Department of State Indefinite-Delivery, Indefinite-Quantity (IDIQ) Contract for the Africa Peacekeeping Program (AFRICAP). The Program is intended to provide training and advisory services, equipment procurement, logistical support, maritime security, capacity building, operational deployment for peacekeeping troops, aerial surveillance, conference facilitation and construction services to African countries.
Specifically, NEWS may provide training, logistical support and construction activities; develop and implement training evaluations that measure course effectiveness; provide logistical support services including equipment, materials, transportation, warehouse services, inventory management services and supply chain management to support new and ongoing training; construct temporary and/or permanent facilities to support new and ongoing training including site assessments, designs, civil works and property management; and provide equipment, management, labor, materials, tools and services for construction activities.